LISTING & APPLICATION PROCESS
Listing agreement signed electronically.
Interior/Exterior photos are taken.
Once listing is live in MLS, you will receive an immediate update with marketing links for review.
Listing gets pushed through Keller Williams marketing machine as well as featured on social media and my personal website.
Listing shared with my exclusive network of relocation agents, insurance contacts and prospective tenants.
All showings scheduled electronically with notification to landlord and client via email or text.
Weekly progress updates.
- Initial screening of prospective renter for pets, credit and move-in dates.
If a tenant is qualified and wishes to move forward after viewing the property, you will be provided with a completed rental application, credit/background check, income verification and landlord references.
- Lease paperwork signed electronically.
- Introduction email sent to landlord and tenants.
- If preferred, direct deposit set up for rent payments.
- Initial walk-through scheduled.
- Keys handed over and check-in sheet shared with landlord confirming property condition on the front end.
Once a lease has been signed and security deposit has been received, my fee is equal to one month's rent per year lease. My fee is prorated accordingly with lease terms shorter than one year. My fee is a success fee only. If you locate a tenant through your own efforts, no fee is due. I routinely check in on both my landlord and tenant clients to ensure a smooth and trouble-free lease term. If you need assistance coordinating contractors in the event of a property repair, I'm here to help. I am never out of reach for my clients with NO monthly fees due!